主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2022-9-27 15:44:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Getting hit up for a loan can make you feel like you’re stepping into a minefield. In today’s economy, it’s easy to understand how someone can f兒童早教玩具,ind themselves in a dark place financially. On the one hand, you want to help out a loved one who’s in need.
當有人向你借錢時,你會感触如踏雷區。在現今的經濟情势下,要大白别人若何身處財務恶梦其實不是一件难事,但另外一方面,你也想帮忙亲近之人解脱危機。

On the other hand, you’ve heard the stories about loans gone wrong, with friendships ruined and families torn apart. Also, you may be depleting funds that you might need yourself, says Irene S. Levine, Ph.D., psychologist, author and producer of TheFriendshipBlog.com. Eve掉髮治療方法,n if you’re sure that the asker will pay you back, it’s hard to know if you should proceed.
但是,你必定没少听過如台北當鋪,许的事:借錢借出了問题,致使友谊决裂,家庭破裂。TheFriendshipBlog.com網站作者兼编纂,生理學博士艾琳•S•莱文暗示,你另有可能是以花光本身必要的錢。即便你确信告貸者會還款,你也不肯定是不是该把錢借出去。

To help guide you toward making the right decision, we asked financial experts to share five key things to consider before cracking open your wallet.
為了帮忙列位在打開錢袋前做出准确的决议,咱们约请財政專家向大師分享了5點贵重定見。

Rule 1: Only Say Yes if You Mean It
法例1:想借再借

If you feel guilt-tripped into making the loan by the asker (“I’m desperate!”) or you question your own hesitation (“I must be a bad person or I wouldn’t feel conflicted”), then turn her down, says Levine.
莱文暗示,若是你由于惭愧才告貸给哀求者(“我走投無路了!”)或质疑本身的夷由未定(“我必定是個坏人,不然我就不會這麼抵牾了”),那末就選擇回绝。

If you do cough up the cash when you aren’t sure you want to, you risk feeling resentful, and that can cripple the relationship before it’s even time for her to repay you. Not going through with the loan doesn’t make you selfish or a bad friend; the response may actually protect your bond, she adds.
若是你在不肯定是不是想要借錢時委曲借錢给對方,那末你极可能會感触愤激不满,這类感受乃至會在告貸人還款前就捣毁你们間的交情。莱文弥补道,不借錢不料味着你很自私或是一個分歧格的朋侪,准确的回應才能真正保护你们間的豪情。

Levine suggests graciously declining with a sentime百家樂,nt like, “I’d really like to help, but I don’t have the extra money to loan right now.” If you feel like you need to explain further, mention an unexpected expense you were recently hit with, such as higher health insurance premiums, or something you have to save for, like your kids’ college education.
莱文建议,婉拒對方時需带着一种感情,好比“我真的很想帮忙你,但如今手頭上没有過剩的闲錢。”若是你感觉有需要再做進一步诠释,那末可以提一些近期碰上的不测開消,好比高额保险费,或像孩子的大膏火用這种必要存錢的耗费。

Offering to help brainstorm other sources for the loan or ways to bring down her debt (if that’s the situation) can be a thoughtful next move. A true friend or relative will be willing to accept no and then thank you for any additional help. If she doesn’t, better that your relationship sours before you’ve forked over any funds.
下一步關心的做法是,帮忙告貸者找寻其他告貸来历或想法子减轻其债務(若是這是其面對的處境)。真實的朋侪或亲人會接管你的回绝并感激你供给的任何分外帮忙。若是對方不這麼做,那末這段友谊仍是在你供给任何資金前先决裂為妙。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台灣當舖聯盟店家交流論壇  

沙發修理, 刷卡換現金, 信用卡換現金, 空壓機荷重元, 傳感器, LPG, 台北植牙, 上唇定位, 台中搬家公司, 三峽當舖彰化機車借款彰化當舖木柵當舖, 楊梅當舖, 台北汽車借錢, 悠遊卡套封口機支票借款, 借錢, 借款, 借貸, 堆高機, 消暑飲品, 夾克, 背心, Polo衫, 圍裙, 汽車借款免留車, 機車借款免留車, 台北借錢, 支票貼現, 支票借款, 翻譯社, 新北市當舖, 屏東汽機車借款支票貼現 支票借款 支票借錢 翻譯房屋二胎, 隆乳, 票貼, 台北機車借款, 美體SPA, 音波拉皮, 健康瘦身方法推薦, 當舖未上市滑鼠墊電波拉皮, polo衫, 團體制服, 制服, 廢鐵回收, 沙發, 貓抓皮沙發, 沙發工廠, 獨立筒沙發, 封口機, 百家樂, 娛樂城, 百家樂教學, 百家樂賺錢, 百家樂預測, 北京賽車, 幸運飛艇汽機車借款蘆洲當舖24小時當舖, 信義區當舖, 24小時當舖, 空壓機創業班, 台北借錢, 台北當舖, 微晶瓷禮品, 當舖, 汽車借款, 未上市股票, 屏東當舖, 聚左旋乳酸三重當舖, 屏東借錢, 沙發修理, 未上市

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 13:30 , Processed in 0.049972 second(s), 4 queries , File On.